Saturday, November 15, 2008

PEPSI TURNS 1!


Holy Moly! Time flys it seems like last week that I got my baby! She is adorable and I love her to death! SHE IS ONE NOW! November 15th is her birthday. My mom taught her a trick the other day. To roll over, it is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! She has to like make a run for it! I miss her so much and I wish she could come stay with me, but schools all day and works all night. I'd feel horrible if she has to stay in my apartment alone all day. For her birthday I Bought everyone Happy Birthday hats(lol)! I also got her treats, a ball, and a rain jacket(that is sooooo adorable)!

3 comments:

The Coburns said...

Courtney-
Your blog is so funny! I want me and my dad to laugh and crack up! I wonder when you will come to my house? When will you be coming to our house? you and pepsi just want to make me crack up! I love Pepsis hat! It is funny!
I love you,
Love Danner

Megan said...

hey cute blog!! hey how did you make your blog list? i can only figure out how to follow people!

Megan said...

hey cute blog!! hey how did you make your blog list? i can only figure out how to follow people!